Chances is the grant fund available from Lifetimes Charity. Small grants of up to £5000 are available to Voluntary and some Public Sector Organisations whose work involves relieving hardship for parents with children under 13 years of age. Organisations must fulfil the criteria listed below in order to be successful in their grant application:
- Voluntary organisations must be based in the London Borough of Wandsworth or clearly delivering services within the London Borough of Wandsworth.
- All beneficiaries must live in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
- Voluntary organisations must be properly constituted and supply copies of their constitution, details of their Board of Trustees or Management Committee structure.
- Voluntary organisations must have correct policies in place for the activities they carry out i.e. child protection, equal opportunities, Criminal Record Bureau checks for volunteers and staff.
- Voluntary organisations must hold their own bank account with a minimum of 2 signatories.
- Voluntary organisations must be able to provide management accounts or audited accounts (these must be no older than 15 months).
- Referees may be requested in support of your application.